One day, Holly and I found ourselves back in Monterey for breakfast. We decided to visit Old Fisherman’s Wharf despite having been there numerous times. It was nice being there mid-May when it’s not as crowded as it can get later in the summer. While in the area, we also took a walk to Cannery Row. We’ve been there before as well, but it’s a lovely place to take a walk.
I wound up using a variety of cameras and films.
I took a few with my Samsung Galaxy S9+.
While we were at Garland Ranch Regional Park, I nearly finished a roll of Kodak Pro Image with my Minolta X-700. Somehow, I hadn’t found 3 more photos to take there and wrapped up the roll in Monterey,
I had started a roll of Lomography Color 800 in Point Lobos with my Rollei Giro 105 and had taken a handful of shots around Carmel-by-the-Sea but still had more than half a roll left so I also finished that on our Old Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row walk.
Once I was done that roll, I went back to my Minolta X-700 and loaded a roll of Cinestill 400D. That was my first time shooting that film, and I was quite happy with the images.
- 2023 California Flickr Album
- Downtown LA with My Rollei Giro 105
- Downtown LA with My Minolta X-700
- 2023 California Vacation Part 1
- 2023 California Vacation Part 2
- Point Lobos in Color and B&W
- 2023 California Vacation Part 3
- Garland Ranch Regional Park with My Minolta X-700
- Monterey and Cannery Row Photos
- 2023 California Vacation Part 4
- Carmel River State Beach with my Minolta X-700
- 2023 California Vacation Part 5